Sunday, October 10, 2010

Time Goes By

Sorry, it's been since the middle of September that I've posted on my Blog. I've had a marathon month of dog shows!! But it's been a great month. I decided that I would try and get the new Grand Champion title on Lear so I entered shows every weekend for a month. I also took turns showing Shooter, Islay and Goldie. Shooter picked up a point, Goldie got a couple of nice reserves and Islay not only managed to finish her championship with a 5 pt major but picked up a nice BOB over Lear and another group winning special but also went on to get a Group 3 at the Valley Forge KC show!!

And then the big news: Lear is now Grand Champion Highland Fusilier d'Lux, finished in just 3 weekends!!

Islay wins Group 3 under David Miller!

No comments:

Post a Comment